If your sequence contains sounds from the piano keyboard, you can easily transpose the sequence.
How to transpose
1. Tap on the sequencer you would like to transpose.
2. Choose the Transpose option.
3. Use the +/- buttons to apply the transposition.
You'll see the note names change in the background. The transposition won't be applied until you hit Done.
Transposing multiple Playlist items at once
If you have multiple Playlist items that use notes from the piano keyboard, you can transpose them all at once. You can do this by using Section Headers, or by selecting the individual items you want to modify.
Transposing a Section
1. Select the Section Header in the Playlist
2. Tap on the sequencer you want to Transpose and choose the Transpose option
3. Use the +/- buttons to apply a transposition
All of the items in the Section will be transposed by the same amount.
Transposing multiple items
1. Make sure one of the items you want to transpose is selected.
2. Tap the multi-select button on the Playlist and select all items to be transposed.
3. Tap the sequencer you want to transpose and choose the Transpose option.
4. Use the +/- buttons to apply the transposition.
All selected items will be transposed by the same amount.