You can use PolyNome to create click tracks that change tempo and time signature by adding the different sections to a Playlist.
The basic recipe is:
1. Create Presets for the Verse, Chorus, Middle 8, Fills, etc.
2. Create a Playlist for the song.
3. Click the + button in the top right of the Playlist and click to add the Presets in the order they occur. Then hit Done.
4. Click the gear icon for each item in the playlist and set the Repeats to the appropriate number (e.g. 4 bars of the verse, 2 bars of the bridge, etc.)
5. Finally, click the Playlist Controls row at the bottom and turn on AutoAdvance and Play When Advancing.