Version 2.4.0 brings a LOT of new features and improvements.
Watch the video for a quick overview
Here's a list of the changes and additions...
New in 2.4.0
- Edit Pattern page (replaces Change Sounds, Change Rhythm and Change Accents)
- Tap Edit Pattern to jump straight to the page where you can edit the rhythm, sounds, and accents
- On the Edit Pattern page you can tap on notes to select them.
- Tap above the notes to edit Accents, Ties, Flams, Slashes
- Tap below the notes to enter sounds. If you swipe in the sounds area, you can hear the entered sounds played back.
- (note: You can long press above the notes, or below the notes on the main metronome screen to jump straight to accent or sound entry)
- New groupings of dotted notes. You can have x notes in the space of 3
- You can tap a note to select it and hit Edit to edit the notes/rests within a group
- You can long press on a rhythm button to add it and bring up the edit window instantly
- To Edit Accents/Ties/Flams/Slashes, tap above the notes.
- If you want to edit Accents independently of the pattern, tap the Detach Accents label at the bottom of the Accents page.
- 8 sounds buttons!
- 6 octave keyboard
- Konnakol entry page
- Filtering on multiple labels, only relevant labels will show up as you narrow the selection
- When deleting Presets, the Practice Events are moved to a