Do you have practice goals for 2021? The new Goals Dashboard feature is designed to help you meet them.
You can open the dashboard from 3 locations:
1. Tap "Goals" in the PolyNome sidebar menu
2. Tap the Preset name on the main page and choose "Goals"
3. Tap the Presets/Playlists drop down on the Library page and choose "Goals"
Goals Dashboard Features:
- See all of your Preset and Playlist goals in one place
- Choose the days you want to work on different goals (Everyday, specific week days, every X days)
- See your "Goals for Today" at the top of the Dashboard, along with the total practice time, and progress.
- Tap a goal to immediately load the Preset/Playlist
- Tap the Practice Log button to see all of the stats for the Preset/Playlist (when you last worked on it, what tempo, how much time you've logged in total, etc)
Read more about the Goals Dashboard here
Also in this version:
- Turn on notifications in Preferences > Notifications
- Improved Daily Summary notification tells you your current practice streak.
- Achievement notifications tell you when you've beaten a previous practice streak, or had the best day or week of practice.
- When in a Playlist, the +/- tempo buttons on the main page become previous/next buttons to Playlist navigation
- Session Timer will not play a sound when it ends IF you're in the middle of a Preset or Playlist that has an end point. This is to avoid interrupting your flow. Instead, it will just show on on the screen that the timer has finished.
- Practice Log loads faster